CHOOSE YOUR LANGUAGE
CLICK ON YOUR DESIRED PROPERTY BELOW FOR DETAILS
THE PROPERTIES REVELINLUXURY SPAIN 1.
REVELINLUXURY SPAIN 2.
REVELINLUXURY CYPRUS 3.
REVELINLUXURY BULGARIA 4.
Send to a friend
The Weather Channel
Terms & Conditions
1. The Tenant warrants that the subjects let are to be used for the purposes of a holiday and so accepts that the letting is a holiday let to which Section 12(2) and paragraph 8 to Schedule 4 of the Housing (England) Act 1988 apply, namely, "a tenancy the purpose of which is to confer on the tenant the right to occupy the house for a holiday."
2. The Tenant shall not sub-let the premises or any part thereof.
3. The number of people occupying any the properties shall not exceed 8 in Revelinluxury Spain 1&2, 6 in Revelinluxury 3 Cyprus, 4 in Revelinluxury Bulgaria one bed apartment, 6 in Revelinluxury Bulgaria 2 bed apartment and 8 in Revelinluxury Cape Verde Villa and that is including babies, any additional persons to this number must be agreed in advance and a supplement will be charged.
4. The Tenant binds and obliges himself to vacate the hired premises without demand at the termination of the period of hire.
Rental begins at 4pm on the day of arrival and ends at 10am on the day of departure. Any delayed departure may attract additional charges unless agreed in advance. If you arrive earlier than 4pm we will not be able to accommodate you as the properties will not be ready. Your booking is accepted in good faith that your chosen holiday rental will be available, however if your property is not available we cannot guarantee to offer you alternative accommodation. In such circumstances we will refund some monies paid – the hirer will have no further claim against the owner.
5. The Tenant binds and obliges himself to pay the owner in respect of any loss or damage beyond fair wear and tear. The tenant must inform the owner of any defects or damages detected during their stay. Failure to do so may result in the tenant being liable. The tenant agrees to pay in full at the end of stay for the cleaning of the property.
6. Cancellation The Hirer agrees that, in the event of Cancellation, while every effort will be made by the lessor to re-let, if a substitute cannot be found, the Hirer will be responsible for paying for the period of tenancy booked. Insurance is strongly recommended.
7. The owner may treat the booking as cancelled if the balance of the payment is not sent by the date agreed in the booking agreement.
8. The Hirer shall, at all times keep the hired premises in a clean and tidy condition. No smoking is permitted inside the properties. The premises must be left at the end of the hire period in the same condition as found at the start - specifically no rubbish must be left in any of the properties. All dishes must be washed and put away and oven and BBQ must be cleaned. Failure to leave any of the Premises clean will result is an additional charge being levied.
9. The Hirer shall undertake to prevent any member of his party from causing a nuisance or disturbance to other residents or occupiers in the neighborhood. In the event of a problem arising, the owner has the right to ask the Tenant to leave. .
10. The Hirer undertakes to leave the hired premises secure if left unoccupied during the period of let and do nothing else which might vitiate the owner’s Insurance Policy.
11. The Hirer undertakes to relieve the owner from any liability for damage of injury however caused by any member of his party.
12. The Owner, his agents or employees, accept no responsibility for loss, injury or damage to any member of the Hirer's party of their property, howsoever caused, arising in any manner out of the let of the premises.
13. All bookings require an initial deposit of 25%. This is part of the total holiday cost with the balance being due no later than 8 weeks before the start of your holiday. Reservations made within 5 weeks of your holiday start day must be paid in full.
14. Once the deposit has been received no refund will be given if the holiday is cancelled for whatever reason.
15. Pre booked well behaved pets may be considered. The owners reserve the right to refuse a pet without giving a reason – no refund will be due in this case. We expect all animals to be kept under control at all times while in the grounds of any of the Revelinluxury properties – they must be kept on a lead whilst in the grounds of Revelinluxury properties. A pooper scooper must be used. You must keep your pets off the furniture and bedding. Pets cannot be left unattended in any of the Premises.
16. No all male or all female parties allowed without prior notification and agreement in writing.
17. The hirer must seek agreement from the owner if inviting guests to their rental accommodation during their period of stay. No guests will be permitted to remain overnight in the Premises nor use the communal facilties including garden grounds, pool and children's play areas.
18. Any complaints must be made either verbally or in writing to the owners as soon as possible and most certainly before the hirer leaves the premises. No complaint will be considered that is made after the hirer vacates the premises.
19. The booking is not confirmed until both the booking form and deposit payment have been received by the owner.